Saturday 4 February 2012

My First Mothah Flippin Blogpost!

You may be wondering to yourself... What is up with the blog title? Why is a boy making a blog? What kind of content do I expect to see on this blog? And of course Why has it taken so long for a blog worth actually visiting to be created.

My responses to those questions are... The blog title is what it is because a) It's the truth. b) It's just as random as this blog is going to be. c) I don't care what y'all think, cuz haters gonna hate!
The reason a boy is making a blog is because I dang well feel like it!
What you expect to see on my blog is anything i find interesting and anything in my life worthy enough to share with the world (so basically everything). You may find videos, pictures, stories, and other bits of shenanigans.

Lastly I'm just kidding about this being the only good blog (frankly it might suck) but there are plenty of great blogs out there! But if you are looking for some entertainment, this is the blog for you! So sit back and relax and let myunclesnameiswade.blogspot.com blow your mind!

4 comments: